Nature is threading change into our days, with the seasons. Here are some ways to adapt and improve upon current living situations:
- Growing, harvesting/preserving food
- Planting trees, particularly fruit-bearing
- Re-purposing items and waste where possible
- Adding feeders/water tables/shelter for wildlife
- Clearing gutters, drains and soak-aways regularly
- Collecting leaves and composting to improve soil quality
- Securing fencing, supporting plants and pruning mature trees
Establishing habits over a lifetime is worthwhile. Through them we can nurture community, wildlife and relationships. By supporting each other in our contribution – whatever that looks like – we can align with nature.
Whether you’re wielding axe, pen, brush or trowel – happy making!